Our social skills groups learn strategies to:
- Join in and connect with peers
- Read social cues and navigate social situations
- Engage in cooperative negotiation & conflict management
- Use flexible thinking
- Take the perspective of others
- Use mindfulness mediation to calm thoughts and feelings, and learn to understand internal emotions
After School Social Skills Development Group
Social Skills Group: Call for options that fit your busy schedule
Age Groups Include: 7-10 Year Olds; Other Ages Upon Request
Curriculum and activities have been chosen for researched based effectiveness. Our social skills groups are led by highly trained and respected professionals. Jeanine Roddy is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist and owner of Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy.
Please complete the Group Enrollment Form to secure your child's spot in the group.
Social Skills Development Training Prepares Your Child For School & Life!
Social skills therapy isn’t just for specific groups of kids. It can benefit any child, diagnoses or not, who needs practice and coaching to become a more socially mindful and successful communicator.
Call us at: