About this item
- Improves Skills – Great BASIC Sequence Picture Cards for children that can teach a basic understanding of the order of events in stories.
- Easy to Use – cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills. They are also a great tool for children with autism or other developmental disabilities who need help in learning how to tell stories.
- Fun & Engaging –The basic sequence cards can be used as a storytelling game or picture interpretation activity. Children love the bright colors and fun illustrations on each card. Fun way to improve communication skills in kids ages 3 and up.
- Great Value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story can be used to help teach sentence structure and how words relate to each other in sentences.
- High Quality – Cards are thick LARGE and durable made to last and use again and again. Laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.