Call us at:
We support your child’s Frisco ISD, Prosper ISD or private school IEP program with private speech therapy that is designed to accelerate your child’s progress. Our skilled speech therapists specialize in developing a personalized program for your child.
Getting Started is Easy:
Childhood development is a dynamic process. We use a variety of tools to conduct our comprehensive feeding and speech evaluations and we continually assess the therapeutic progress throughout treatment of our preschool to middle school children.
Welcome From Our Frisco Speech Therapists & Feeding Therapists!
Our customized feeding therapist's approach integrates top research intervention strategies. Our one-on-one feeding therapy focuses on the whole child, including external and internal influences impacting the child’s success.
We strive to create success stories for each of our clients and their families through speech therapy, feeding therapy & social skill training.
Jeanine Roddy, M.A., CCC SLP., has been a pediatric speech therapist and feeding therapist for over 12 years with proven results in private schools and Frisco ISD.
We encourage prospective client's parents to take advantage of our free phone consultation by calling 469-630-2328 or complete our Enrollment Request.
Frisco Feeding and Speech Therapy
Jeanine Roddy has devoted her career to the assessment and treatment of pediatric motor speech and feeding disorders. She has presented numberous research findings and current therapy trends related to these treatment areas at professional conferences, including:
- Fraser Conference: "Autism Spectrum Disorder & Feeding: Overcoming the Obstacles"
- Minnesota, Speech Language Hearing Association Conference: "Prevalence & Impact of Comorbid Diagnoses in Feeding Disorders"
- Joubert Syndrome Foundation Conference: "Childhood Apraxia of Speech"
Our SLP Therapist's Goal is Simple ...
Enabling Children to Reach Their Full Potential
Family Oriented Speech Therapy & Feeding Therapy
We strive for highly effective communication with our clients, their families and caregivers.
- We offer free phone consultations with family members prior to enrolling their child in treatment to discuss their child’s history & therapy options
- A copy of our individualized client therapy treatment plan is provided to our client’s family after reviewing and agreeing upon it with them
- Parents are welcome to observe our speech therapy or feeding therapy sessions with their child
- After each therapy session, we offer a brief therapy summary and treatment status for our client’s family who are present at our clinic
- When a child achieves the goals of our individualized client treatment plan, we have a client discharge discussion with their family to discuss the results of the plan and possible continuing support that can be provided by the family
Ongoing open communications are maintained with each family to determine their level of satisfaction. This feedback is used by Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy to ensure that we are providing the best possible outcomes for our clients and their families, and this feedback is also used to identify potential opportunities for improvement in our practice.
We are a pediatric speech, language, and feeding therapy practice providing therapy service in clinic, school and home settings as well as social skills development camps.
Specialty areas of treatment: