Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy
Social skills therapy isn’t just for specific groups of kids. It can benefit any child, diagnoses or not, who needs practice and coaching to become a more socially mindful and successful communicator.
Our social skills programs teach strategies to:
- Join in and connect with peers
- Read social cues and navigate social situations
- Engage in cooperative negotiation & conflict management
- Use flexible thinking strategies
- Take the perspective of others
- Use mindfulness mediation to calm thoughts and feelings, and learn to understand internal emotions
Social Skills Development Training Prepares Your Child for School and Life!
Social Skills Schedule: Call for session options
Ages Include: 7-10 Year Olds & Other Ages Upon Request
Curriculum and activities have been chosen for researched based effectiveness. Our social skills programs are led by highly trained and respected professionals. Jeanine Roddy is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist and owner of Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy.
Please complete the Enrollment Request Form to secure your child's spot this Summer.
Summer Social Skills Development Program was a Success
Call us at: