Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy
Summer Social Skills Development Program was a Success
Social Skills Development Training Prepares Your Child for School and Life!
Call us at:
Social Skills Schedule: Call for session options
Ages Include: 7-10 Year Olds & Other Ages Upon Request
Curriculum and activities have been chosen for researched based effectiveness. Our social skills programs are led by highly trained and respected professionals. Jeanine Roddy is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist and owner of Frisco Feeding & Speech Therapy.
Please complete the Enrollment Request Form to secure your child's spot this Summer.
Social skills therapy isn’t just for specific groups of kids. It can benefit any child, diagnoses or not, who needs practice and coaching to become a more socially mindful and successful communicator.
Our social skills programs teach strategies to:
- Join in and connect with peers
- Read social cues and navigate social situations
- Engage in cooperative negotiation & conflict management
- Use flexible thinking strategies
- Take the perspective of others
- Use mindfulness mediation to calm thoughts and feelings, and learn to understand internal emotions